Saturday, March 2, 2013

Motor Control Circuit Testing

For the past two meetings, I have been focusing on getting the motor driver part of Alfred working. The video above was taken from Alfred's meeting on 2-22-2013, I built my test H-Bridge circuit on the breadboard provided by the Mercer Lab. At first, we thought it was not working, but I realized that I did not connect the top two transistors of the H-Bridge properly.

On 3-1-2013, I started to solder the H-Bridge circuits to the perfboard provided by the Mercer Lab. I could only solder the first H-bridge circuit to the perfboard since everyone also in the meeting were thinking of a way to implement Alfred's UI. Today, I finally finished soldering the last part of the circuits. I will test the circuits this coming Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment